The term Raising the Roof or “we” means the owner of the website whose registered office is 208-116 Industry Street, Toronto Ontario M6M 4L8. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or relevance of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liabilities for inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not responsible. It is your responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information shared from this site meets your specific needs. Additionally, use of any material found on this website (including reports, videos, advertisements and images) must gain permissions prior to re-publication or repurposing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries on using Raising the Roof content.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look and graphics. Reproduction of all or part of this website or any such material in whole or in part is prohibited without granted permissions. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries.
- Trade-marks reproduced in this website may not be owned by us.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They not signify that we endorse these sites. We have no liability for the content of these sites.
- Do not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent. Note: this does not include links to social media for the purpose of information sharing. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
All content featured on www.raisingtheroof.org is property of Raising the Roof / Chez Toit. Permissions must be gained prior to use or repurposing of all content featured on the site, including images, videos, advertisements and PSAs. For more information or to inquire about using Raising the Roof content, please contact email@example.com