for canadian high school students
tote design contest
Raising the Roof is looking to create a limited edition tote bag to sell in our online store in support of our charitable work to build affordable housing and end homelessness in Canada.
We are putting a call out to creative Canadian high school students to submit their designs.
We are looking for designs inspired by the theme ‘RESIDE‘. This can be open to interpretation by the artist.
NOT SO FINE PRINT:
- You must be a Canadian student in grades 9-12.
- You can submit up to 3 pieces of artwork – designs inspired by the theme ‘RESIDE‘. This can be open to interpretation by the artist.
- The deadline to submit is May 31, 2023.
- Email your submissions directly to email@example.com and put ‘tote design’ in the subject line. If the files are too large to attach to the email, please send a link by email with Google Drive or another equivalent service.
- The art can be in any 2D medium (eg. drawing, digital, painting, photography) and can be full colour or black and white.
- The winning artist will be featured on our social media and credited on the tote bag website page and retail tag. They will also receive 5 tote bags with their design, along with a Raising the Roof prize pack, which includes 2 toques and 2 ball caps of your choosing.
- Raising the Roof may have to digitize the artwork for the final design which may slightly change the image. We will work collaboratively with the artist to make this happen.
- The design will be printed on canvas tote bags and sold through our online store. The funds raised will go towards our homelessness prevention initiatives.
- We will use the design in promotional materials, online or print.
If you have any questions about the contest email firstname.lastname@example.org