Lead the Change!
Raising the Roof’s National Youth Ambassador program provides training, mentorship and support to youth, ages 15-25, across the county. Through youth-led initiatives, the ambassadors will educate their communities on the issues of homelessness, fundraise and advocate for change. Youth will learn important skills including: communication skills, event management, fundraising, storytelling, marketing, project management, public speaking and much more.
There is a great opportunity for personal growth for the youth participants. The youth will gain hands-on experience planning and executing events and presentations in their local community. There will be lasting impact as the participants take the skills they learn through the Youth Ambassador program and apply them to other initiatives in their community and their future employment.
10-15 youth from across Canada will be selected as regional team leads and will have the opportunity to come to Toronto from Nov-16-19, 2022 for in person training with the national head office staff.
As part of the program youth will be mentored by RTR team members, attend a virtual conference in December and put on a fundraising event in their community in February in support of the Toque Campaign.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Applications are now closed.
Why Be A Youth Ambassador?
• Build skills in leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, advocacy, event planning and more!
• Become more engaged in their community
• Gain experience and knowledge on social issues regarding homeless and at risk youth
• Contribute to an important cause
• Collaborate with inspirational students from across Canada
• Become a member of RTR’s National Youth Ambassador Alumni committee
• Earn volunteer hours and a receive a Letter of Reference from Raising the Roof Canada.